Monday, August 16, 2010

my little pony wrap

In my attempt to make a vegan lunch today, I took the easy road. No oven, no stove, no microwave, no food processor, no NOTHIN' 'cept a can opener and a knife.

I don't really need to explain this veggie wrap I made or give any kind of a recipe because, to be honest, it ain't that exciting. But it was fairly flavorsome. I just used hummus, spinach, black beans, yellow squash, cucumber, salt, pepper, and basil. Here's where things get eXcItInG!!! I have no idea how to wrap a wrap. I just kinda haphazardly folded it and stabbed it with some toothpicks. It worked, but it wasn't as visually appealing as it could have been.

OH YEAH! I forgot to put a little stupid toy on top of my veggie wrap. I apologize for my error. Here is a picture of a pony to make up for it.

1 comment: