Thursday, August 19, 2010

gazpacho gazponcho

While I should have been dancin' in the rain and gettin' all wet and shit, I was INSTEAD chopping an effin' ton of tomatoes for "quick" gazpacho. Not quick, but only because I am a suuuper slow cook. So. Gazpacho. Never had it before, at least not to my knowledge. It was... Uh... Well, along with being a slow cook, I am also not the best cook. BUT I AM LEARNING. Along with learning how to cook, I am also learning that maybe gazpacho ain't my favorite dish. I like everything in it, but just maybe not all at once.

I didn't take a picture of what I made because it looked like this (aka pretty gross and possibly toxic):

But this is what gazpacho is supposed to look like:

If you really want the recipe, I can give it to you. But you have better things to do, I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment